- Geophysical Research Company is a worldwide leader in down hole data acquisition and the leader in proprietary technology for measuring, recording and delivering reliable and accurate well data with extremely high resolutions. GRC provides gauges and surface readout tools for permanent, memory, and artificial lift applications and is the manufacturer of the Amerada® mechanical gauge used for over 80 years in the oil and gas industry.
- TierPoint operates secure data centers that manage information technology infrastructure for companies. Perimeter provides a full range of technical services including co-location, application hosting and disaster recovery services. www.tierpoint.com
- Oklahoma Breast Care Center manages a world-class breast cancer screening and detection program that focuses on quality service and superior patient care. The company is committed to the early and accurate diagnosis of breast cancer. www.okbreastcare.com
- Unit Liner Company sells and installs high quality lining systems such as tank liners, lagoon liners and oilfield pit liners. The company also sells pond liners, pond filters, pond pumps, pond skimmers, pond lights, waterfall kits and more.
- Catalog.com provides web hosting and domain registration services through the website- www.webhero.com. The company’s subsidiary, ONEsite, Inc., is a provider of social network software. ONEsite offers blogging, photo and video sharing, messaging, forums and chat to fan clubs, families, sport teams and other groups who want to create their own online communities.
- Breathing Disorders Services, Inc. sells sleep related respiratory medical equipment to patients suffering from sleep apnea and other breathing disorders. The company was acquired by another company in 2006.
- Benham is a comprehensive architectural, engineering and design build firm. The company operates in the private and public sectors, and has experience across many project types. Over 80% of Benham’s projects are performed for repeat or partnering clients. In 2007, Benham was sold to Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC).
- BFT Tower Co. was formed to construct, acquire, manage and operate communication towers. In 2006 the company sold all communication towers it had previously built or acquired.